كيفية التقديم للوظيفة
Email cover letter, resume, salary history and desired salary to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 23, 2019; Submission of recommendation letter is not obligatory but preferred; Applications without all of the data will not be considered.
Since 2016, growing number of Korean experts and volunteers have been play their roles in Egypt. In order to provide more proper service for the safety and security of our staff and Korean workers in the field, KOICA Egypt office is preparing to improve the protocol for safety and security management.
This job is for Egyptian nationals only.
1 year with 3-month probationary period
(Contract period can be extended according to the performance evaluation)
1. Serve as the primary focal point for safety and security for the Office;
2. Develop and update safety and security management plan for the Office;
3. Provide technical support to the staff and personnel in the field in the following areas:
– Security/risk assessment
– Security plan development, scenario planning
– Crisis/contingency plan
– Other security related functions;
4. Provide advice and counsel to management on matters relating to employee and property safety and security;
5. Develop and facilitate security and safety training for the Office;
6. Perform field surveys on the site where KOICA volunteers are to be dispatched;
7. Monitor security conditions and liaise and coordinate with external agencies – UN, local government, etc.