كيفية التقديم للوظيفة
Employer The British University in Egypt (BUE)
Job Title Computer MAC-Lab Technician
Vacancy Deadline(mm/dd/yy) 11/10/2018
Languages English, Good
Job Category Media, Multimedia
Job Type Full Time
Job Level Junior
Description – Install, configure, and maintain workstations, and peripheral devices in accordance with established standards and procedures.
– Perform the installation, upgrade, and maintenance of software applications; ensure compliance with license agreements and copyright legislation.
– Provide user support for installed workstations, peripheral devices, and standard software applications; diagnose and resolve issues reported to the Help Desk by students, academic, or administrative users.
– Collaborate with IT staff to evaluate network requirements and develop solutions to provide the required services to troubleshoot network equipment.
– Maintain an accurate inventory of technical equipment, including system and software configurations and network addressing.
– Implement software utilities, install hardware devices, and develop procedures to ensure the security and reliability of equipment, software, and data resources.
– Perform other duties as may be assigned
Qualifications – Bachelor Degree. – 3 years of Relevant Experience. – Good English reading and writing – Proficiency with MAC Operating Systems. – Proficiency with peripheral devices and common software applications. – Knowledge of current systems, network technologies, standards, and their practical application in the academic environment. – Excellent customer service skills – Reliable, self-motivated and a team player.
Experience 3 – 5 Years.
Salary (L.E.) Negotiable
Job Contact Email email@example.com